Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:

The City of Montgomery has invoked a curfew effective every night from 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. until further notice. The purpose of the curfew is to prevent social gatherings in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.  Learn More  |  City Twitter Feed  |  Text Alerts  |  COVID-19 En Espanol  


Contact Us

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For information about Harriott II Riverboat or Riverfront please call (334) 625-2100.

For information about the Parks and Recreation department please call (334) 625-2300.

Alternately, you may fill out the form below.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Your Information:
Your Information:
Message or Comment
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.