We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Credit Cards are now accepted.
- Currently, we are not taking reservations due to COVID-19.
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
- Football/Soccer Fields
- Multi-Purpose Facility
- Room Rental
- Stadium Field
- Athletic Facilities
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
Cramton Bowl is has undergone a significant renovation, creating a unique mix of the old and the new. The original structure has been revamped and updated with four entrances, a state-of-the-art press box, an aesthetically enhanced plaza area, and a “Walk of Fame”, which will celebrate Montgomery’s sports history and house various articles of historic sports memorabilia. Perhaps the most important and impressive addition will be the 90,000-square-foot multipurpose sports facility adjacent to the south endzone. Work on the stadium will be completed for the 2011 football season, while the new multipurpose facility is expected to be finished in mid-2012. Cramton Bowl has a capacity of 25,000.
For Rental Info contact Ed Card at (334) 625-2300.