We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
- Basketball Court
- Open Play Space
- Room Rental
- Community Centers
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
Floyd Community Center is a large center, with a gym, small meeting room, field house, computer lab, playing fields and a ceramic studio. The center is adjacent to both a middle magnet, and an elementary school, and serves as a physical education classroom site during the school year. An after-school program and full day summer program are offered for children, as well as open gym time and ceramics classes for adults.Floyd is located in the Normandale area of the city, and the center is available for community meetings and rentals.
School: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Non-School: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.