We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
Union Station Train ShedAmenities:
- Historical Area
- Room Rental
- Train Shed
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
- Riverfront Faclilities
This National Historic Landmark was once built as a major hub for passenger trains. Six sets of tracks, used by a number of railroad companies, once ran through the Train Shed, which now is completely paved and serves as a parking area for local businesses and the Montgomery Visitors Center.
This 600 foot shed sits on a bluff overlooking the Alabama River, and serves as an ideal venue for concerts, festivals and many other special events.
The Train Shed is available to rent for both public and private events, and can be reserved by calling (334) 625-2100.