We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
- Basketball Court
- Open Play Space
- Open Space
- Room Rental
- Senior Programs
- Community Centers
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
The Houston Hill center features an air conditioned gym, large meeting room, computer lab, locker rooms and ceramic studio. Also on the property is a swimming pool, playing field, and a blacktop for basketball. Programs designed for Senior Adults are offered weekly in non-summer months, and a full day summer program is offered for children. Open gym time is available for adults in the evenings and on Saturday, and the center is available for community meetings and rentals.
Saturday: 9 a.m - 1 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.