We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Credit Cards are now accepted.
- Currently, we are not taking reservations due to COVID-19.
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Basketball Court
- Football/Soccer Fields
- Open Play Space
- Open Space
- Room Rental
- Senior Programs
- Vita Course
- Community Centers
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
The north central part of the city is home to the King Hill Community Center. The center offers a large meeting space and one additional smaller space, a small kitchen, a computer room, as well as office space. Outdoor features include a paved walking trail, playground, vita course, a ballfield, and a blacktop for basketball. In addition the center has two picnic pavilions with tables. A program for senior adults is offered several days a week, and an after school and full day summer program are offered for children. The center is available for community meetings and rentals.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.