We have a variety of spaces available for rent in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Pete Peterson Lodge at Lagoon Park and Gateway Lodge at Gateway Park are both suitable for large groups. Many of our community centers have rooms available for rent and numerous parks have picnic shelters that can accommodate groups of all size in an outdoor setting.
How to Rent/Reserve
- Lodges and Picnic Shelters - Call 334-625-2300
- Credit Cards are now accepted.
- Currently, we are not taking reservations due to COVID-19.
- Community Center rooms - Call the Center directly
General Park & Shelter Hours of Operation
- Central Standard 8 am - 1 pm
- Daylight Savings 10 am - 2 pm
* Please Note: Full Day rental price is applied when NOT rented between the hours listed above.
Old Selma RoadAmenities:
- Baseball/Softball Fields
- Basketball Court
- Open Play Space
- Open Space
- Room Rental
- Community Centers
- Recreation, Sports & Culture
Located in the Old Selma Road Community in northwest Montgomery, the center offers a large meeting space and one additional smaller space, a small kitchen as well as office space. Outdoor features include the Mark Gilmore Athletic Complex, comprised of a paved walking trail, playground, open play space, a backstop and ballfield area, and a blacktop for basketball. In addition, the center has a picnic pavilion and tables. An after school and full day summer program are offered for children. The center is available for community meetings and rentals.
School: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Non-School: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.